At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
We are looking for an energetic and hands-on Recruiting & HR Team Lead (m/f) for our rapidly growing international team, who will own, drive and grow our recruiting and HR department and expand our international team quickly.
You’ll be the main driver who makes sure SimScale hires the industry’s best talents to grow the world’s leading cloud-based simulation platform while continuously improving, professionalizing and scaling our recruiting and HR processes.
You’ll be the one who understands our teams’ and employees’ needs and who drives all recruiting and HR related topics.
Do you love to interact with many different people from all over the world and bring topics like talent acquisition, onboarding and team building to a next level? Then SimScale is the right place for you!Your responsibilities:
- Manage the whole recruiting process from shaping the vacant positions to making an offer
- Continuously measure and improve the talent acquisition process with data
- Lead active sourcing of international tech-talents
- Act as a mentor and partner for the hiring managers and ensure a smooth hiring process and an amazing candidate experience
- Explore new talent acquisition channels and leverage the existing ones
- Bring our employer branding to the next level and make SimScale well-known across the world (esp. EU and USA)
- Establish cutting-edge HR processes and best practices to keep up the fast growth of our company in Europe and the USA
- Grow the international SimScale team as a happy family through various team building and culture initiatives
Are you looking for a “growth engine” job, where you’ll hold the overall responsibility for “10x growing” a global team of happy SimScalers? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system (including your salary expectations).