At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
For our international simulation engineering team, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic intern (m/f) who will help us supporting and growing the world’s largest CAE community.
As an intern (m/f) in CFD Simulation, your main task will be supporting the marketing & community team with the setup of simulation projects for workshops, as well as the creation of simulation tutorials for a large variety of technical applications.
You will work closely with both our marketing and product development team to help our users get high-quality simulation results fast.Your responsibilities (the cool stuff you will do)
- Providing assistance with setting up simulations and with writing learning content for workshops, webinars, documentation, and step-by-step tutorials
- Answering questions that might arise, assisting in preparing CAD models for simulation, providing advice on the right simulation settings and supporting users by completing their simulation project
- Engaging in the SimScale simulation community by sharing your experience, know-how and insights with other SimScale users via the SimScale forum
- Setting up exploratory simulation projects to benchmark and showcase the capabilities of the SimScale platform
- Supporting the fluid mechanics development team with validations and testing
Do you want your structured and responsible way of working to be integrated in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application. Ms. Alexandra Trott will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions, even over the phone: +49 89 8091327-5