At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
Being part of an interdisciplinary and experienced Scrum team, you’ll be responsible for guaranteeing customer satisfaction for our next generation cloud-based engineering simulation software.
In close collaboration with the application development team you will quickly identify and solve problems and you will play an active role in improving the QA processes. Therefore, participating in planning, requirements specification, development, test and release phases will be part of your responsibilities. You will also have the chance to understand the value chain from business objectives to delivered functionality to ensure quality at every step of the way.
Are you looking for an exciting position where you’ll dive into a modern, complex cloud platform and understand how its components work together? Then SimScale is the right place for you!Your responsibilities:
- Support, extend and optimize existing test automation frameworks
- Implement new automation testing systems based on requirements
- Collaborate closely with the development team to identify the optimal way to cover new functionality with automatic tests
- Support the CI process to run automation tests in scope of development flow
- Coordinate the QA team members who work remotely
- Write and review code of automated tests
- Monitor and report test results
- Debugging and analyzing failures with developers
Would you like to be the “Quality Stewart” of an innovative and complex web application and guarantee high quality standards for ten thousands of users worldwide?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system (including your salary requirements). Ms. Alexandra Trott will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions, even over the phone: +49 89 8091327-54