At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
We’re looking for a driven, energetic and customer-centric Sales Development Representative to join our international and tight-knit sales team. You’ll contribute to the company’s growth by identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for account executives and initiating the relationship between SimScale and prospective customers. You will do this through a combination of outbound prospecting and calling and inbound lead follow up. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues from marketing, account management and application engineering to optimize our sales process.
You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of selling a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you! The role is based in Munich, Germany.Your responsibilities:
- Become an expert in identifying and understanding needs and pain points of prospects and determine how SimScale’s solutions can address those needs
- Respond to and qualify inbound inquiries regarding SimScale’s product and services
- Conduct outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns and achieve weekly quotas of sales-qualified leads
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position SimScale’s value proposition to multiple industry segments
- Collaborate with Account Management, Marketing and Applications Engineering teams around best practices to improve our sales process and accelerate growth
If you want to become our Sales rockstar, we look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system (including your salary requirements). Ms. Alexandra Trott will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions, even over the phone: +49 89 8091327-54.