At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
For our international Marketing and Community team, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic intern (m/f) who will help us grow the world’s largest CAE community.
As the Intern (m/f) Application Engineering / University Relationships, your main task will be growing and maintaining a strong academic program and
adoption across academic institutions and organizations globally. You will do this through a combination of activities focused on
of learning resources, delivery of webinars, building academic partnerships, onboarding and nurturing student design competition teams, and onboarding and managing student ambassadors.
You will collaborate closely with colleagues from Community, Application Engineering, and Product to grow user engagement with the SimScale platform.Your responsibilities:
- Establish partnerships with academic institutions, local student chapters, communities and organizations globally to drive adoption of SimScale
- Manage activities surrounding SimScale Sponsored Formula Student Teams including onboarding, communication, and obtaining success stories
- Keep the existing step-by-step tutorials and SimScale Academy courses up-to-date with any platform change
- Manage the course certification process on the SimScale Academy
- Plan, prepare and deliver academic webinars
- Grow the Student Ambassador Program
- Grow student engagement on the SimScale platform