At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
We are looking for a driven, energetic and customer-centric Technical Marketing Manager (m/f) with industry expertise in AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) to join our international Marketing and Community team based in Munich, Germany. In this role, you will contribute to the company’s growth by developing and executing go-to-market plans focused on driving increased adoption of SimScale among the AEC industry globally. You will do this through a combination of activities ranging from building partnerships and creating marketing content to delivering webinars. You will collaborate closely with colleagues from Sales, Application Engineering, and Product to develop best-practices for achieving product-market fit and optimizing our acquisition process.
If you are highly motivated, willing to learn, and excited by the opportunity of contributing to the growth of a great product, we would like to hear from you!Your responsibilities:
- Develop and implement acquisition strategy for the AEC market
- Build strategic and marketing partnerships with engineering organizations and CAD providers
- Develop marketing materials that promote SimScale using blog posts, white papers, videos, and other means
- Prepare and deliver product demos, trainings, and webinars
- Translate technical competitive advantages of the SimScale solution to business and economic benefits
- Develop and increase industry/product knowledge and acumen to position SimScale’s value proposition to the AEC industry
- Collaborate with Sales, Applications Engineering, and Product teams around best practices to improve our lead generation process and accelerate growth
We look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system. Ms. Alexandra Trott will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions, even over the phone: +49 89 8091327-54.