At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
For our international Marketing team based in Munich, we are looking for a passionate and driven Marketing Associate on a working student contract, who will support us with various marketing-related projects. In this role you will contribute to the company’s growth by managing our social media channels, writing engaging content, supporting the search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives, and user acquisition efforts. You will be given responsibility from day one, allowing you to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow SimScale.
If you are highly motivated, willing to learn, and excited by the opportunity of contributing to the growth of a great product, we would like to hear from you!Your responsibilities:
- Plan the social media editorial schedule for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Write articles for the SimScale blog and 3rd parties about simulation and engineering topics (technical knowledge is nice to have but not necessary)
- Grow the number of backlinks for simscale.com and contribute to other SEO initiatives
- Research new marketing opportunities and take part in decisions on new marketing projects to be launched
- Help in optimizing the YouTube channel and create new videos
- Be active in communities and social media groups
- Reach out to magazines, bloggers and influencers to develop collaboration projects
- Maintain company website and optimize content
- Work with the HR department on employer branding campaigns
- Create graphics based on Adobe templates for social media