At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
We're looking for a passionate and driven Social Media and Content Manager to join our Munich-based Marketing team on a full-time contract, who will support us with various marketing-related projects. In this role you will contribute to the company’s growth by managing our social media channels, writing engaging content, supporting the search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives and user acquisition efforts. You will be given responsibility from day one, allowing you to use your initiative and creativity to help SimScale grow.
If you are highly motivated, willing to learn and excited by the opportunity of contributing to the growth of a great product, we would like to hear from you!Your responsibilities:
- Plan the social media editorial schedule for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Write simulation and engineering articles for the SimScale blog and 3rd parties (technical knowledge is nice to have but not necessary)
- Grow the number of backlinks for simscale.com and contribute to other SEO initiatives
- Research new marketing opportunities and take part in decisions on new marketing projects to be launched
- Announce new webinars and promote them
- Optimize the YouTube channel and create new videos
- Active participation in communities and social media groups
- Reach out to magazines, bloggers and influencers to develop collaboration projects
- Maintain the company website and optimize content
- Work with the HR department on employer branding campaigns