At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional Art Director on a full-time basis to join our international team in Munich. You will be responsible for the entire face of the company, including the website, forum, and community, as well as the online simulation platform (workbench). Collaborating closely with our existing design and product teams, you'll be the leading voice in all important design decisions made and be given responsibility from day one, allowing you to use your initiative and creativity to step up our design game to the next level.
If you are highly motivated and excited about the opportunity of contributing to the growth of a great product, we would like to hear from you!Your responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a consolidated, state of the art design system for SimScale
- Drive all design decisions made with the goal of how to best and most effectively communicate our message and enhancing user experience
- Align the design languages of the entire design team across departments
- Drive the product development phase from early-stage mock-ups, via high-fidelity prototyping, all the way to accompanying the implementation
- Iterate in every design phase, while gathering and including feedback from all stakeholders
- Keep up to date on design trends and UX best practices
- Elevate SimScale’s design language to the next level to enhance user experience, communicate trust and ensure that the perceived value matches our vision