At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartet
To improve the quality of meshing at SimScale, we’re looking for a motivated and adaptable developer to join our meshing team as a Meshing Developer (m/f) in Munich.
You will be tasked with owning the software stack behind SimScale’s meshing efforts, including development, release, operation and maintenance of new features, as well as researching and prototyping previously unexplored meshing solutions.
You will be a key contributor to SimScale’s user experience, working closely with our team of product owners and application engineers to develop robust and high quality meshing solutions. Covering a wide range between low-level algorithms and high-level continuous integration and deployment, your work will make a significant difference for our user base.Responsibilities
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of SimScale’s user experience
- Develop robust, high quality meshing solutions
- Independently work on and improve SimScale’s meshing stack by reworking the architecture and ensuring performance and stability is fully monitored
- Review and evaluate both current and new meshing software
- Regular deployment of bug fixes
- Evaluate and integrate 3rd party software while establishing and maintaining a relationship with their support team
- Maintain and/or rewrite existing services in SimScale’s meshing stack